11.26.2010

Mini Break Day 3

Day 3 started off with me missing the free breakfast. Of course, I really didn't mind. I missed it because I was sleeping. :-) Ahh, vacation. I check out at 11 tomorrow and make the drive home, with a potential stop over in Columbus to see my girls. I haven't managed to watch any of the movies I brought with me, but I did manage to get a ton of reading in. I've also eaten my own weight in junk food, but that's typical for Thanksgiving right? That's what I'm telling myself anyway. So overall, it's been magical so far. I feel a tradition starting. :-) 

Here are some pictures from the trip so far. This is the view from my balcony.

I told you there were llamas!

It's very rustic here. I love it!

And of course, the mountain/lake view (at sunset).

Mini breaks for the win!

No comments:

Post a Comment