11.28.2010

Mini Break is now over

Sad face. But no really, it was totally amazing and exactly what I needed, so I have no complaints at all. I was planning on leaving the hotel around 11, but everyone in the hotel was pretty eager for the free breakfast so I woke up a little earlier. Once I had showered and packed it was around 10, so I just got on the road. I knew the sooner I left, the more likely I would be to be able to see the girls. And as fate would have it, I arrived at Joe and Tanya's in plenty of time to hang out with the girls for several hours. Yay!!!! It was the perfect way to end the break.

Oh wait. Actually, after dropping the rental (a Toyota Corolla for the win!) mom told me she had a Christmas present for me but she wasn't sure if she was going to give it to me or if I would like it. I'm not a huge fan of playing games like this so I just tried to forget about it, but she couldn't. It was apparently eating away at her. So, she gave me a blu-ray player!!!! Yes, you read that right. I am SUPER excited! So yeah, perfect ending to a wonderful trip.

I think I will start this as my new Thanksgiving tradition. Now I need to decide if I want to stick with that hotel or find another cozy location. Well, I have a year to think about it.

Hope you all had a safe and wonderful holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment