11.23.2010

Mini Break Packing List

As I was mentally making my packing list for my mini break (sweat pants, bubble bath, pillow, cuddly blanket), it occurred to me that for Christmas last year the girls bought me a heart covered, fleece blanket. It is one of those super soft delights that you just want to wrap around you and never take off. You know what I'm talking about. I keep it in a plastic container under my bed so that it doesn't get covered in dog hair. If you are a pet owner, you know the consequences of owning anything fleecy. Well, I got so excited at the thought of packing it because 1. it's *super* comfortable and warm, and 2. I will be thinking of my girls while I am in a blissful, stress-free state of mind. This mini break keeps getting better and I haven't even left yet. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment