3.30.2011

Day Seven: A midnight stroll

Midnight isn't really accurate, it was more like 10:30pm, but close enough. I snuck up Bull's close (connecting my apartment to the Mile) and headed up towards the castle. Turns out night photography is a bitch without a tripod. If you remember, I had issues packing, and my tripod was one of the casualties.

First stop was St. Giles cathedral:




Memorial outside Edinburgh City Chambers:


Bank of Scotland (thanks Alan!!):


And the castle:





It wasn't nearly that bright and I'm surprised it wasn't more blurry considering my hands shake like I'm going through withdrawals sometimes.

This may be the last set of pictures for awhile since it is supposed to rain for the next week. Maybe I will pull it out for social events, we'll see. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment